Opportunity Prefabricated house for your guests in your garden or … Read more
The Dream House is a modular-‐highly customizable-‐modern and easy to build housing system. Using cutting edge techniques, materials and prefabricated components, they are designed and manufactured in a factory setting meeting the most stringent engineering requirements also tailored to our customers’ speciﬁc sites and lifestyles.
The ﬁrm has a professional staﬀ of architects, interior designers, planners, urban designers, construction speciﬁcation writers and environmental analysts. It has successfully completed projects that range from small buildings and interiors to a large variety of houses and residences. Prominently focused on pre engineered, modern and aﬀordable residences and buildings to enhance today’s lifestyle…
Our commitment to sustainable design is in every step of the process. For us it means SMART DESIGN. For our customers… their DREAM HOUSE.
- Our built system can be applied to every type of construction, ranging from aﬀordable housing to the high end – luxury
- Fabulous interiors are tailored to meet our customers’ lifestyles.
- Highly versatile Steel framing construction system applies to every type of building.
- Remodeling or Adding to Existing constructions performed in just 20 to 30 days.
- Real “turnkey process”.
- Aﬀordable + Sustainable + Quality + Smart Design
- It is typically 20 – 30% less expensive than conventional construction. Factory built, shipped worldwide.
- Our “dream team” of architects, engineers and designers participate all along the process
- Consistent and perfect construction in an environment that minimizes time, waste, labor, material damage, providing the word “sustainable” a true meaning.
- Local professional and fully insured contractor to comply with local regulations.
- Superior houses delivered in an expedited time frame. Mission accomplished.
Our materials are in accordance with the regular standard speciﬁca/ons for steel and composite structures.
Factors that inﬂuence mechanical properties
- STEEL, derives its mechanical properties from a combination of chemical composition, heat treatment and manufacturing
- STRENGHT can be increased by the addition of alloys such as manganese, niobium and vanadium
- PROPERTIES composition for each steel speciﬁcation is therefore carefully balanced and tested during its production to ensure that the appropriate properties are achieved.
- MANUFACTURING process involve combinations of heat treatment and mechanical working that are of critical importance to the performance of the steel.
Our prefabricated houses
These industrial model homes start with prices from 35000 euros … Read more
Precio de Fabricación: (IVA 10% incluido) Modelo 120.3L Pack CONFORT … Read more